Tuesday, 7th February 2017
until Wednesday, 8th February 2017
The event unites senior executives from the generic and biosimilar industry to provide fresh insights future market trends, innovative commercial strategies and opportunities for growth for affordable medicines.
Through a mixture of plenary keynote sessions, roundtables, focused work streams,
the event will address a comprehensive range of key topics, including:
- Making medicines affordable
- CEO Panel
- Building scale and market share
- Mature and emerging market review
- Payers perspective and pricing trends
- Biosimilar development challenges
- Pharmacovogilance and post launch safety monitoring
- Clinical development strategies
- Developments in global intellectual property
- Regulatory strategy for generics and biosimilars
- How is the health policy landscape supporting affordable medicines?
- How to develop an integrated approach to biosimilar development & commercialization
URL: Booking: https://go.evvnt.com/71801-0
Price: Standard: EUR 1550
Speakers: Isabel Afonso, Head of Global Commercial Strategy and member of the Sandoz Executive Committee, Sandoz, Jean-Marie Arnaud, SVP and Head, Sanofi Generics, Sophie Opdyke, Vice President, Commercial Development, Biosimilars, Global Estbalished Pharma BU, Pfizer USA, Darius Panaligan, Vice President, Global Head of Commercial, Merck Biosimilars, Merck
Category: Conferences, Science, Health and Medicine, Pharmaceuticals, Drug Development
Date and Time: On Tuesday February 07, 2017 at 8:00 am and ends Wednesday February 08, 2017 at 6:00 pm
This event page has had 158 visitors
You can get free publicity for your event
(or any event that you would like us to know about!)
Tell all your friends about World Affordable Medicines Congress
Click here to follow us on Twitter!
make sure that you know what is going on!